Mangoesmumbai.com RETURNS POLICY
- As the product is a perishable our return policy lasts 2 days after you get the delivery. If 2 days have gone by since you get the delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a return or exchange.
- Perishable goods are exempt from being returned, Fresh mangoes is one of them and cannot be returned. Return policy only applies to our manufactured mango pulp.
- To be eligible for a return, you must check the mangoes box as soon as you receive and send a photograph with the box itself so as to get the count of mangoes that are gone bad. As a nature of fruits couple of them might go bad and we cannot provide any refunds on them.
- For mango pulp you can simply send us photograph too and the same will be sent to the quality department for further investigation.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
An item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due transport.
- An item is not reached to the place of delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return request is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your bank, within a certain (approx 10) days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit/debit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Exchanges are not applicable as per the nature of the products.
Gifts (if appliable)
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product (only in case of mango pulp), you should mail your product to: TM Gomes, No.3, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH, 400099, India. Fresh mangoes are not accepted as their shelf life is max 7-8 days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.