What is Mango Mahotsav?
In favour of our farmers, we celebrate this MANGO MAHOTSAV every year where we try to cut down the prices to maximum and all Mangoes Mumbai‘s customers can take advantage of the same.
A part of the same is also shared with the farmers to bring energy into the overall harvest and processing.
So here are the latest prices for you enjoy them:
- “Half Dozen (Size B) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (6 Fruits)”: ₹569.00
- “Half Dozen (Size A) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (6 Fruits)”: ₹629.00
- “Half Dozen Gir Kesar Mangoes, Talala (Junagadh) Big size 6 fruits”: ₹410.00
- “One Dozen (Size B) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (12 Fruits)”: ₹999.00
- “One Dozen (Size A) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (12 Fruits)”: ₹1,199.00
- “One Dozen Gir Kesar Mangoes, Talala (Junagadh) Big size 12 fruits”: ₹789.00
We provide the best prices for online purchase of mangoes.
We bring you the original and the pure Alphonso, mangoes from Ratnagiri directly to your home. All the mangoes are carefully selected, cleaned, ripened in a controlled atmosphere without any chemical treatment, thus bringing you the true taste and aroma of these exotic mangoes. Alphonso is a seasonal mango cultivar that is considered as one of the best in terms of sweetness, richness and flavour. It has considerable shelf life of a week after it is ripe making it exportable. It is also one of the most expensive kinds of mango and is grown mainly in Western India.
It is a seasonal fruit with each mango weighing between 150g and 300g each. This variety of mango has a very short season of about two months from the end of March till end May when the monsoon sets in the Konkan Region. So hurry up Mangoes Mumbai is waiting to serve you the best fruit ever.
We provide the facility like cash on delivery.
Just in a one click you can get a mangoes at your door steps.
If goods are not satisfied they are returned with no loss to the customers.