Ratnagiri, along with its neighbouring regions is one of the finest and exclusive hotspot for mango-lovers, widely famous for its Alphonso mangoes. Ratnagiri is approximately 330km from Mumbai and is easily accessible by roadways as well as train network. Available during mid-July, Alphonso is internationally loved for its golden yellow appearance and delightful taste, also its aroma. Named after Alfonzo de Albuquerque, this voluptuous king of mango is a summery obsession for mango lovers.
Welcoming the rains
The season is almost over as the rains will hit Ratnagiri anytime. This one is almost final lot of this season for Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes with rock bottom discounts for you.
- Size (A) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes Starting @410/-
- Size (B) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes Starting @399/-
What is Mango Mahotsav?
In favour of our farmers, we celebrate this MANGO MAHOTSAV every year where we try to cut down the prices to maximum and all Mangoes Mumbai‘s customers can take advantage of the same.
A part of the same is also shared with the farmers to bring energy into the overall harvest and processing.
So here are the latest prices for you enjoy them:
- “Half Dozen (Size B) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (6 Fruits)”: ₹569.00
- “Half Dozen (Size A) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (6 Fruits)”: ₹629.00
- “Half Dozen Gir Kesar Mangoes, Talala (Junagadh) Big size 6 fruits”: ₹410.00
- “One Dozen (Size B) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (12 Fruits)”: ₹999.00
- “One Dozen (Size A) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (12 Fruits)”: ₹1,199.00
- “One Dozen Gir Kesar Mangoes, Talala (Junagadh) Big size 12 fruits”: ₹789.00