Due to the ongoing lockdown, over 50,000 farmers & daily wagers struggling to meet their daily needs. We aim to cover basic needs of the affected and their families.
How they are affected?
- Mango produce is seasonal and this year it’s only lasting 2 months
- Due to longer winter & rainy season the harvest is comparatively less
- Covid-19 lockdown has completely stopped exports this year
- Migration of workers has majorly affected sending mangoes to open markets
- Distribution or direct selling produce to customers is not possible due to the lockdown
- For most of the Mango farmers their yearly income depends on the season itself
How you can help?
While we are trying our best to support in every way possible, we need your help now, more than ever.
- We will add Rs.100/- from every order till the lockdown continues to the farmers & daily wagers fund
- We are also trying to provide prices that will allow you to order more
- We are helping them to distribute their produce directly in some societies
Let’s make sure no one goes to bed hungry in these uncertain times!