One Dozen (Size A) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (12 Fruits) 30% OFF Deal end today @6pm
Original & juiciest Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes:
- 1 Doz. Alphonso Mangoes (12 Nos.)
- Each Mango is above 235-260* grams in size.
- Excellent sweet aroma with peculiar flavor, sweet in taste, fiber-less flesh and moderate to abundant juicy.
- Oval,oblique in shape with base obliquely flattened, ventral shoulder broader and higher than dorsal and Golden Yellow in color.
- Mangoes are packed semi ripe so as to withstand transport time. Fruit will mature to full sweetness and aroma after arrival. Please open the and lay the mangoes on the floor on the hay that comes within the crate. Do not refrigerate the mangoes unless fully ripe.
- The mangoes will be sent in Semi Ripe Condition so as to avoid damage in transit. Please leave the mangoes in the hay in which they are supplied, and they will ripen gradually in 5-7 days.
Ratnagiri, along with its neighbouring regions is one of the finest and exclusive hotspot for mango-lovers, widely famous for its Alphonso mangoes. Ratnagiri is approximately 330km from Mumbai and is easily accessible by roadways as well as train network. Available during mid-July, Alphonso is internationally loved for its golden yellow appearance and delightful taste, also its aroma. Named after Alfonzo de Albuquerque, this voluptuous king of mango is a summery obsession for mango lovers.
As per huge demand we have started serving NRI clients directly Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes Near Mumbai International Airport and also domestic airports of Mumbai. These deliveries are made specifically from our admin office in Andheri which allow us speedy processing of the same.
- Original and pure Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes will give completely natural aroma and wont go unnoticed. A room will be filled with aroma even if you have couple of them ripened kept inside. Comparatively other varieties or unnatural once wont achieve this.
- Compared to the other varieties of mangoes Alphonso’s have a very rich smell. Chemically ripened mangoes too completely loose their aroma.
- If you look at the mangoes or touch them they are very soft while chemical once are hard.
- Observer the color of the mango too. Chemical & carbide ripened mangoes are completely uniform and yellow in coloured as to achieve selling this is done. However naturally ripened once will show different shades of yellow, green and red sometimes.
- You may occasionally knock the mangoes to see if they are hollow from inside.
- Check for wrinkles, if they are a lot they are over ripe.
- Some mangoes do not get yellow and still show wrinkles, avoid them as they were harvested immature.
Conclusion just follow some basic steps while buying mangoes or any other fruit for that matter. As far as real are concerned:
You can enjoy them at our lowest price right now.
Welcoming the rains
The season is almost over as the rains will hit Ratnagiri anytime. This one is almost final lot of this season for Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes with rock bottom discounts for you.
- Size (A) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes Starting @410/-
- Size (B) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes Starting @399/-
As a consumer it is very difficult wether to define mangoes which are carbide free and natural, well we have done a research and our experience is also coming along very well.
Here are some quick tips to recognise chemically ripened mangoes.
- The aroma and taste of artificially produced mangoes is not like mangoes which are naturally cultivated. Natural Mangoes have strong sweet aroma when they are fully ripened and taste is very rich
- These mangoes do not swell like naturally-ripe mangoes. They look shiny and smooth.
- Artificially produced mangoes look yellow on all sides equally. Whereas natural mangoes shows different natural color shades of the golden, yellow, green, red etc.
- If you buy any fruits that are not in a season, it is more likely that it is artificially ripe. Therefore, do not possibly buy mangoes until the April. April & May is actual mango season.
- The mango season begins during April mid as per the heat grows. Therefore, do not buy mangoes coming out in the market since February.
The effects of artificial mango on the body
- The amounts of arsenic and phosphorus, calcium carbide remain in the fruit and hence consumed. This results in defects in the brain, headaches, tangent, and other sensations.
- The chemical spray used for growing of mango has a cancerous component (carcinogenic). So many organs in the body can cause cancer.
- Kidneys that are regularly consuming artificially grown mango, their activities become deteriorating due to lactose chemicals.
- Many diseases have been found in the labourers working in calcium carbide like dizziness, mood swings, confusion and lack of memory.
- If pregnant women eat such mango, they may cause birth defects in the child because of the calcium carbide digestive system.
- By eating artificially grown mangoes, trouble starts to cause vomiting, laxatives, persistent nausea, dizziness.
Conclusion just follow some basic steps while buying mangoes or any other fruit for that matter. As far as Alphonso’s are concerned:
WEEKLY COUPON CODE (10% OFF on your order): MMLOYAL10
What is Mango Mahotsav?
In favour of our farmers, we celebrate this MANGO MAHOTSAV every year where we try to cut down the prices to maximum and all Mangoes Mumbai‘s customers can take advantage of the same.
A part of the same is also shared with the farmers to bring energy into the overall harvest and processing.
So here are the latest prices for you enjoy them:
- “Half Dozen (Size B) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (6 Fruits)”: ₹569.00
- “Half Dozen (Size A) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (6 Fruits)”: ₹629.00
- “Half Dozen Gir Kesar Mangoes, Talala (Junagadh) Big size 6 fruits”: ₹410.00
- “One Dozen (Size B) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (12 Fruits)”: ₹999.00
- “One Dozen (Size A) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (12 Fruits)”: ₹1,199.00
- “One Dozen Gir Kesar Mangoes, Talala (Junagadh) Big size 12 fruits”: ₹789.00