We are confident about our quality and our customers speak for it. Do check our reviews. Pre book now and receive these mangoes mid April with 25% OFF
After a long wait this year we are finally starting deliveries soon. Alphonso Mangoes Pre Booking started now. The mango season is expected for shorter period than usual but yes the good news is it's n volume and you as a customer can enjoy good prices this year.
What is Mango Mahotsav?
In favour of our farmers, we celebrate this MANGO MAHOTSAV every year where we try to cut down the prices to maximum and all Mangoes Mumbai‘s customers can take advantage of the same.
A part of the same is also shared with the farmers to bring energy into the overall harvest and processing.
You can click below to check our latest price updates.
One Dozen (Size A) Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes (12 Fruits) 30% OFF Deal end today @6pm
Original & juiciest Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes:
- 1 Doz. Alphonso Mangoes (12 Nos.)
- Each Mango is above 235-260* grams in size.
- Excellent sweet aroma with peculiar flavor, sweet in taste, fiber-less flesh and moderate to abundant juicy.
- Oval,oblique in shape with base obliquely flattened, ventral shoulder broader and higher than dorsal and Golden Yellow in color.
- Mangoes are packed semi ripe so as to withstand transport time. Fruit will mature to full sweetness and aroma after arrival. Please open the and lay the mangoes on the floor on the hay that comes within the crate. Do not refrigerate the mangoes unless fully ripe.
- The mangoes will be sent in Semi Ripe Condition so as to avoid damage in transit. Please leave the mangoes in the hay in which they are supplied, and they will ripen gradually in 5-7 days.
Ratnagiri, along with its neighbouring regions is one of the finest and exclusive hotspot for mango-lovers, widely famous for its Alphonso mangoes. Ratnagiri is approximately 330km from Mumbai and is easily accessible by roadways as well as train network. Available during mid-July, Alphonso is internationally loved for its golden yellow appearance and delightful taste, also its aroma. Named after Alfonzo de Albuquerque, this voluptuous king of mango is a summery obsession for mango lovers.